This weeks edition of student recipes is a simple tuna salad.
Being healthy whilst studying is important, getting a good lunch is important. Whether you’re in lectures, at the library or working from home. Making homemade food is much cheaper than getting something when you are out, so plan ahead as every bit of money adds up.
You will need:
1 x can of tuna A handful of spinach, rocket or salad leaves
2 x Tomatos Cucumber Slices
A boiled egg (optional) 1/2 of a red onion Salad cream / Mayo
- Add your salad leaves to a large bowl
- Chop up your onion, tomatos and cucumber into small pieces.
- Drain your tin of tuna and put into a separate bowl
- Add your mayo or salad cream and mix into your tuna bowl.
- This can then be added to your salad.
- Top with a boiled egg (Optional)
This is a super easy recipe, for those who are just starting to make their own food at home. Pop the salad into a tubberware box for on the go lunch!
What are your favourite recipes? Tweet us! @Universaledum