Boston is one of of America’s oldest cities. It’s known as the economical and cultural hub of New England. It’s home to over 167,000 residents and the ideal city to explore for 48 hours.
With plenty to do and lots to explore, these are Universal Educations’ top things to do in Boston.
- Take a trip to Fenway Park – Fenway Park is known as ‘America’s most loved ball park’. Baseball fans can take a tour around the park, the home of the Red Sox Legends, Williams and Yaz.
2. Museum of fine arts – The museum attracts more than one million visitors a year and is one of the largest in the United States. The collection includes more than 450,000 pieces of art. It’s an ideal visit for a relaxed afternoon.
3. Pick up some sweet treats – For those with a sweet tooth, explore the city’s finest donuts. We recommended sticking with the classics, however there are many unique and unusual flavours available to explore.
4. New England Holocaust Memorial – The Holocaust memorial is outdoors and accessible to the public all of the time. Located in Carmen Park, the memorial allows visitors to reflect on the meaning of oppression
5.Visit a food truck – There are a whole range of food trucks in Boston, waiting for you to try on the roadside. Food trucks from all cuisines are dotted around the city.
6. Harpoon Brewery and Beer Hall – For those who are over 21, you can explore The Harpoon Brewery. Beer lovers are able to visit the beer hall and sit around, on long wooden tables and enjoy a freshly brewed beer. You can also take an hour tour of the brewery, beer taste and get to know the history.
Have you ever visited Boston? What do you like to do in the city? Tweet us @universaleum